kom. +48 501 232 302
Press accreditation for the Contexts festival 2019
Press Accreditation for the 9th International Festival of Ephemeral Art Contexts 2019 is now open. Accreditation is free of charge and can be ordered by completing the form available here. The accreditation process runs until July 24th, or until the accreditation allocation pool is exhausted.
Contexts festival press accreditation entitles you to:
- Entry to all events organized within the festival;
- Full use of the Press Office and access to press materials related to the festival and the participating artists;
- Admission to meetings with festival guests;
- Scheduling interviews with the artists participating in the festival;
- Receiving the festival catalogue and printed materials;
Registration process for press accreditation for the Context festival
- Media accreditation is granted exclusively to actively working members of the press.
- Journalists must fill in the form available here, no later then July 24, to be eligible for the press pass.
- Accreditation is strictly personal and can not be relinquished to another person;
- The holder of the press pass must be present at the given location 10 minutes before the event starts and notify the festival staff in order to ensure access.
Accreditation is free of charge. The final deadline for the accreditation process is July 20th, or until the accreditation allocation pool is exhausted.
Issuance of accreditation:
Information about the date of issuance of journalistic accreditation will be announced after the completion of the accreditation process on July 20.