She studied at the Academy of Fine Arts, Cracow, 1949-1954. Diploma in the studio of Professor Jerzy Bandura, 1954. She was a member of the “Cracow Group”, 1967-1982. The winner of the X-anniversary Sculpture Krakow District ZPAP exhibition at the Krakow Palace of Art (1955) for her sculpture „Mother”, First Prize at the Park Sculpture for the City of Kraków Competition (1961), First Prize at the Park Sculpture for the City of Kraków Competition (her sculpture „Players” was never implemented as an open-air sculpture, (1962), Critics Awards of Polish Journalists in Krakow for her work „eliminating sculpture as the notion of shape” (1973); scholarship from the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage (2001, 2012). Works in the field of sculpture, medal engraving, objects, drawing.